OpenBSD dev @solene has an unofficial package repo for -stable that gets updated. How awesome <3
Want a source of fake people pictures to slow down these surveillance crawlers such as Facebook and Faceapp?
while true; do sleep 1; wget -e robots=off -U "Mozilla" "https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/image" -O "`date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S`".png ; done
Why libraries are the greatest places on earth:
- quiet, so quiet, so peaceful is heaven
- people leave you alone
- also movies and computers and things
- staff literally know everything and want you to know everything thanks
- you can stay the whole time they're open and not have to pay anything at all
- you can get lost in the big ones and that's cool
- mmm smells of wisdom
comic books ; pop culture; WWII
And! A lot of these Comic Books are in the public domain now.
So what I'm suggesting (As always) it's remix time.
I've got the #zipitz2 back. Now:
- Base FW, SD card as an overlay FS
- Just links/alpine/sacc/jimtcl/mpg123/imgv
- Nethack and frotz for gaming.
- No Python, but OFC -some guy- will create a Gemini client in TCL.
- Static frotz and sacc builds in case of the rest of the FS pukes out again.
I had a crappy ARMv5 laptop with Debian, too.
And "thanks" to these crappy unreliable SD cards, it didn't last long, too.
I am getting tired of all this crap. Tomorrow will be the retroPDA day. I will get one based on batteries, powerful enough to run some minimal BSD. I don't trust Linux: Busybox is too limited, it lacks basic tools, and GNU coreutils is the opposite bloat.
Alemaniako Hesse estatuko eskoletan Microsoft Office 365 erabiltzea debekatu dute pribatutasun arazoengatik.
Herbehereetako ikertzaile batzuk Microsoft Office 365ek dokumentuetako esaldiak eta emailen gaiak biltzen zituela aurkitu zuten iaz.
We need to praise useful features, not just the bells and whistles.
I blame Instagram and Facebook. And partly, Twitter.
You are not producing shit. You are not being happy.
You are secretly addicted to likes.
You are not yourself, you are being shaped by the others.
That is cultish behaviour. Run away.
People is brainwashed. They just want technology to show it off, not to use it.
Utilitarianism is dead. Welcome to the age of posseuring.
In the 90's the users wanted industrial designs. They wanted to look as *hard working*.
Now it's just a facade. They want poshy designs, with semioutdated and resource wasting hardware.
Literally telling the kids to "GET OFF MY LAWN!" 😆
OpenBSD user, Rock/Jazz/AvantGarde music lover.
mstdn.io is one of the instance in the fediverse. We're an open-minded generalistic instance. Learn more here!