My partner just asked if Mastodon has any accounts or conversations related to transverse myelitis, with which she has been diagnosed since 2013.
She's not on Mastodon but is considering it; she hasn't enjoyed encounters with TM groups on Facebook (kind of an anti-vaxxer / thoughts and prayers / tinfoil hat crowd).
Shot in the dark, but would anyone be welcoming of her and hearing her if she gets a Mastodon account?
I really hope no instances out there rely on TLS 1.0 or 1.1 🧐
#Tusky will stop supporting TLS 1.0 and 1.1 and start supporting TLS 1.3 with the next major release. 😋
Admins, upgrade your configs 🤓
@Geckonyc I heard you're interested in economic development. What do you think about this long post? Is it credible? I can't tell, but I enjoyed reading it anyway :-)
Very long read on the causes of wage inequality and wage stagnation.
The author examines all the theories you might have already heard and compares data from the most biased sources to establish upper and lower bounds. Clever trick! :-)
So many exciting things happening with ActivityPub projects recently!
- mastodon adds registration api
- pleroma stable release, tons of updates
- prismo has a new logo and version
- anfora has a surge of recent development
- florence gaining traction
- fedilab adds support for non-masto projects
- funkwhale hosts sync meetings to coordinate project dev
- WriteAs announces WriteAs Labs
- Spritely releases Golem demo
And lots more! #activityPub
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!