Please #StopUsingMedium. It’s really annoying and makes me not read your content, no matter how good it is. Not specific for this author. This a general statement.
If the flow of the #fediverse can be a fluid analogue, then I may have to rethink my negative opinion of flagship (or large) instances.
The preferable, smaller, "eddy" instances (e.g. #feddy) are made possible by the 'turbulence' (disunity), inevitably, created by the velocity of the larger instances.
I wrote a blog post documenting my progress getting off of Google services: https://mattlorentz.com/weblog/2019/03/02/130000-0500.html
So many exciting things happening with ActivityPub projects recently!
- mastodon adds registration api
- pleroma stable release, tons of updates
- prismo has a new logo and version
- anfora has a surge of recent development
- florence gaining traction
- fedilab adds support for non-masto projects
- funkwhale hosts sync meetings to coordinate project dev
- WriteAs announces WriteAs Labs
- Spritely releases Golem demo
And lots more! #activityPub
Never connect to ProtonMail using Chrome : ProtonMail - https://old.reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/9yl94k/never_connect_to_protonmail_using_chrome/
Digital Radio Amateur WorkStation (DRAWS)
A Raspberry Pi HAT that puts several components that are useful for amateur radio projects on a single board; namely a high-performance sound chip (CODEC), a GPS with pulse per second (PPS) that includes an embedded battery backed real-time clock (RTC), and a 12VDC power circuit to power the onboard devices and the Raspberry Pi from a single power supply.