I never did an #introduction, so here goes:
• I like #ObjC and am the developer of @ObjFW
• I'm interested in obscure CPU architectures and *enjoy* writing assembly for them (weirdest in my collection are #Itanium, #PARISC and #SH4 🙂)
• I'm into obscure OSes (e.g. #MorphOS)
• I collect retro hardware
• I am an #XMPP advocate (decentralized & federated like Mastodon!)
• I mostly use #macOS , @openbsd and #NetBSD as a daily OS
• I am also a @haiku 🍃 developer
Blog post: Portability matters
I'm hereby announcing the first public alpha release of WireSep: a
privilege separated implementation of WireGuard for OpenBSD. I've
been using it for a couple of weeks now with the official WireGuard
for Android client and I didn't experience any major hiccups.
Feedback on the design and implementation is appreciated.
@Muto @js #Xabber dev has a very ... special... pov : https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android/issues/540#issuecomment-334995574
I understand why he does not want to implement such a feature in HIS software after all, but its arguments are so-so (IMO)...
At least, we still have #Conversations
Any #AmigaOS4 users on here? Or is it entirely dead by now?
That weird dude with the mission to make sure Objective-C works on every platform this planet invented.
Why should you sign up on mstdn.io?
This instance is not focused on any theme or subject, feel free to talk about whatever you want. Although the main language is english, we accept every single language and country.
We're connected to the whole ActivityPub fediverse and we do not block any foreign instance nor user.
We do have rules, but the goal is to have responsible users.
The instance uses a powerful server to ensure speed and stability, and it has good uptime. We follow state-of-the-art security practices.
Also, we have over 300 custom emojis to unleash your meming potential!
Looking for a Kpop themed instance? Try kpop.social