Interview (Japanese-language) with @[email protected] and some other commentators, about where the network is going and the involvement of Japanese businesses. Makes some of the same points I think are important and I've written about in English before. Sadly, I'm not up to translating the whole thing accurately myself. http://nalgami.hateblo.jp/entry/mastodon
While I was sleeping: the network passed 500k users, and friends.nico passed mastodon.cloud to be fourth most populous instance. The population of friends.nico apparently includes about 16k script-created accounts from one person, but it'd still be fifth most populous instance even without those. https://mstdn.io/media/R37b83RUoc6VkCmIXVA
Japanese-language interview with pawoo.net admin on Logmi: https://pawoo.net/users/pixiv/updates/1529909
Non-Japanese-language, or pre-mstdn.jp, parts of the federation are not mentioned.
* Search box to navigate to an instance page
* Instance pages now show historical growth (with as much data as I could find)
* Instance pages show the ranking per instance by all 3 metrics
* Bubbles on the Fediverse chart are now clickable, and go to the instance page
* Bars on the Leaderboards are now clickable, and go to the instance page https://wogan.im/media/UJ08BZzW4VUPL7fnMkk https://wogan.im/media/LioZx79L5zZRv16-rC8
スタートアップスクリプト「Mastodon」をリリースしました | さくらのクラウドニュース
I mention decentralized application , information security , industrial control systems security, deep learning and Ghost in the shell.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!