My first work of the day was to.
1. Move all the scans from yday's to a backup folder and a remote folder.
2. Create new sets of folders for different categories of docs(current date on it).
3. Calculate total scans of docs with categorized and send an excel sheet to my supervisor.
4. Remove all the temp files that scan utility dumps.
5. And finally login to a ftp server and upload all the docs.
So.. I wrote a batch script to do all that. And sat there and watch some anime
Finding Peace in my life
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!