A pretty conservative roadmap, if you ask me. And I'm *very* happy with it being that way.
"Rust's 2019 roadmap". https://blog.rust-lang.org/2019/04/23/roadmap.html
Can I recommend some GBA jewels?
@slp No special order:
- TLoZ The Minish Cap. You know, a save-princess-Zelda game, but featuring stunning pixel art.
- Final Fantasy Tactics. (Long) strategy game.
- Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure. Goku's childhood platformer.
- Golden Sun & Golden Sun Lost Ages (La edad perdida). Quite good RPG whose awesome story didn't fit in a single cardtridge.
- Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen (Rojo Fuego/Verde Hoja). Remake of the original RPG w/ those evolving pets.
"Runaway Stabilizer!! How to stop MCAS"
One Punch Man - Season 2 Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ngg0SRlEI
This paper on a malloc() replacement that DOES COMPACTION even on C/C++ is making the rounds: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1902.04738.pdf
Today I learned about gdb-dashboard.
It is a ~/.gdbinit file which will add some nice fancy bells and whistles to to our out-of-the box gdb experience.
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat, working in Virtualization.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!