A pretty conservative roadmap, if you ask me. And I'm *very* happy with it being that way.
"Rust's 2019 roadmap". https://blog.rust-lang.org/2019/04/23/roadmap.html
Can I recommend some GBA jewels?
@slp No special order:
- TLoZ The Minish Cap. You know, a save-princess-Zelda game, but featuring stunning pixel art.
- Final Fantasy Tactics. (Long) strategy game.
- Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure. Goku's childhood platformer.
- Golden Sun & Golden Sun Lost Ages (La edad perdida). Quite good RPG whose awesome story didn't fit in a single cardtridge.
- Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen (Rojo Fuego/Verde Hoja). Remake of the original RPG w/ those evolving pets.
I've started with Yoshi's Island, and I'm completely amazed by the quality of the graphics and how solid the gameplay is. Probably one of the best platformers I've ever played.
"Runaway Stabilizer!! How to stop MCAS"
One Punch Man - Season 2 Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ngg0SRlEI
This paper on a malloc() replacement that DOES COMPACTION even on C/C++ is making the rounds: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1902.04738.pdf
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat, working in Virtualization.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!