am quite impressed with the digital pen that comes with Surface Pro
I find myself using it, not touch keyboard nor typecover. 1 thing interesting is that it can hover a cursor sans touch, like mouse pointer. What tech is this?
looks like there are quite a lot digital pen tech today. passive, active, etc.
Gonna look into.

It looks like the digital/active/passive/“graphing tablet” pen/stylus/digitalizer (no standardized terms) tech is very varied.
Some tech even use sound to determine position.
Wikip has several articles but very confusing
and don't go into tech detail.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!